PointsBet Iowa Best Online Sportsbook Review
$2,000 Promo Code Bonus
Iowa is a US state that has recently legalized online gambling that has given rise to many reliable online sportsbooks to offer their services. There are plenty of sports betting platforms in Iowa that are offering sports betting services to the bettors, and PointsBet is one among them.
PointsBet sports betting is a newly established sportsbook in Iowa. Also, it became the 4th online sportsbook in the state when established in November 2019. PointsBet Sportsbook has emerged as a reliable sports wagering platform that has been offering a wide range of games to wager on.
In this IA PointsBet sportsbook review, you will get to know the details of betting on this gambling platform. If you are someone who is interested in sports wagering in the state, this review is going to help you a lot.
PointsBet Sportsbook Bonuses and Promotions
PointsBet Sportsbook has been doing great with its bonuses and promotions. You can expect some great rewards from the betting platform that you will hardly find anywhere else.
It is the most popular Iowa PointsBet sportsbook bonus that every new player is eligible to avail of. Those who sign up at the wagering platform for the first will be given a deposit match bonus of up to $250. You need to use the IA PointsBet promo code “BONUSNOW” to activate the bonus. As it is s deposit match bonus, there is a breakdown for this bonus:
- Deposit $50 to bet with $150
- Deposit $150 to bet with $300
- Deposit $250 to bet with $500
In this betting bonus, you are actually getting free bets that can enhance your betting experience on the gambling platform.
Popularly known as the cashback offer, this particular promo will reward you with a cash bonus in the form of free bets. It is mainly available on live or in-game betting. These offers are provided once in a while, so you need to be vigilant and look out for them. When you deposit a certain amount by using the respective Iowa promo codes PointsBet Sportsbook, you will receive money back in the form of free bets that you can use.
Yet another exciting promo that bettors love on this sports betting platform is the parlay boosters. With this promo, you can boost one parlay of three legs or more within one day. There will be maximum or minimum stakes, so you can easily create your parlay and boost according to your potential. It proves to be beneficial for those who are quite good at placing parlay bets.
Good Karma Committee
PointsBet Sportsbook has always been considerate towards its customers, which has enabled them to create a sense of loyalty. The perfect example of their generosity was when they introduced a program to refund bets in case of a bad beat or player injuries. During the 2020 NFL season, PointsBet Sportsbook refunded all the bets on Tennessee Titans when they failed to cover as the team’s kicker missed three field goals.
You can also check the promotions page of the PointsBet Sportsbook site to get more information regarding the current and upcoming promotions.
Is There Any Loyalty Program at PointsBet Sportsbook Iowa?
The PointsBet Sportsbook platform will never leave a chance to entertain and reward its bettors. That’s why they have introduced a loyalty reward program for the players who were constant on the betting platform. When you register as a member with a real money account, you are automatically eligible for the rewards program. With this loyalty program, you can earn points for all the wagering you do on the betting platform. For instance, odd wagers will get 1 point for every $5 bet, PointsBetting wagers will get 1 point for every $1lost or won, Parlay wagers will earn 1 point for every $1 bet, and so on. You can redeem all these points into free bets and continue betting. To redeem, you need to accumulate 250 points in order to get $2.50 free bets.
Sports Available at PointsBet Sportsbook Iowa Review
The best part about wagering on this sports betting platform is that you get to bet on a wide range of sports events in the country. PointsBet has a large market for sports that enable you to exercise your skills in different games. To make things further easier for the bettors, the gambling platform has offered PointsBet Sportsbook odds for many smaller sports events as well.
PointsBet is a one-stop destination for bettors who are looking for betting on all the major sports leagues and tournaments by adhering to its respective odds. Here is the list of sports leagues you can currently bet on the betting platform:
- PGA Tour
- UEFA Champions League
- Germany’s Bundesliga
- Spain’s La Liga
Types of Bets You Can Place at PointsBet Sportsbook in Iowa
Before entering into the Iowa PointsBet sportsbook football contest or any other league, you must know about the types of bets that you can place:
- Moneyline: It is the most straightforward PointsBet wager where you need to bet on the winning team/player. The odds will be based on $100 on underdogs and $100 on the favorites. It is the perfect wager for all beginners.
- Spreads: In spreads, you need to bet on team/players to cover a spread. The team/player has to win by specific points or must not lose by specific points in order for you to win. It is the most popular PointsBet type of bet that you can use.
- Totals: Also known as under/over betting, totals are basically when you bet that a team/player will be over/under certain points set by the PointsBet sportsbook. It is an easy-to-place bet that doesn’t need any expertise.
- Props: Yet another popular bet type is props. In this, you need to be in a scenario that is likely or not likely to happen in the future. For instance, the PointsBet sportsbook will ask a few questions, and you bet on yes or no answers.
- Parlays: In this bet, there will be two or more outcomes, and you need to pick them correctly in order to win. The best advantage of parlays is that you can place multiple bets that don’t necessarily have to be from the same sport.
- Teasers: It is a bet where you wager on multiple games against any particular spread, and you can also move the line according to your advantage.
- Round Robins: In round robins, you have to select three selections, but you are not grouping these selections like in parlay. You will have three separate bets, so you can win if any of the bets is won.
- Futures: Just like the name suggests, it is the best you place on a future event. For instance, whether a team will win or not. Generally, this PointsBet Sportsbook bet is placed at the beginning of the match or tournament.
- Live Betting: You can bet when a match is going live. You cannot place your wager until the match starts. You are not allowed to bet on Iowa college teams.
- Points Betting: It is completely different from all the IA PointsBet bets you have learned above. The winning or losing is directly dependent on how wrong or right your bet was. It can get scary, but if you see what’s your potential for winning or losing, you can make it through.
Iowa PointsBet Online Sportsbook App & Mobile
Thankfully, the betting platform has come up with its dedicated app that lets you play on-the-go. No more sitting in front of your desktop. All you need is to download the PointsBet Android app or iOS app. You can either visit PointsBet directly in Iowa or search for the app from the respective operating systems’ app stores. Make optimal use of the mobile app while placing your bets in Iowa.
Banks Methods Used at PointsBet Online SportsBook
The only drawback that makes PointsBet Online SportsBook quite inferior in the market is its limited range of payment options. There are two possible ways to make deposits to the account: electronically or in-person.
For deposits, you can use an e-check, online bank transfers, or PayNearMe. There are no eWallets payments available as of now. For withdrawals, you have two mobile options, either through e-check or online bank transfers. If you are willing to visit Catfish Bend Casino in-person, you can cash out your winning there as well.
We can hope that PointsBet Online Sportsbook introduces other convenient payment options in the future that will benefit the bettors.
How to Contact With PointsBet Online Sportsbook Customer Support?
The PointsBet platform has made their customer support highly responsive and interactive. You can either mail at [email protected] or engage with a representative using the live chat feature. The live chat is by far the best and most responsive method to get your queries to resolve at the earliest.
The Bottom Line
Iowa has opened its gate for the online gambling industry, due to which you can witness an abundance of casinos and sportsbooks. PointsBet, a leading sports wagering platform, became the fourth site to start working in the state. It has been providing bettors with a bunch of opportunities to wager. With PointsBet sportsbooks flourishing in the Iowa gambling market, PointsBet has managed to bag a place at the top with its amazing services. The gambling platform has an amazing approach towards wagering that has been attracting the players.
In this IA PointsBet sportsbook online review, we have covered all the essential information regarding the sports betting platform you need to get started. We strongly recommended this top sportsbook in the state. With a 4.5 star rating for the Iowa PointsBet sportsbook app and a wide range of sports offerings, PointsBetis certainly an amazing choice for you.
Here are a few pros and cons of the betting platform that will further help you in getting better clarity.
Keeping aside the negligible cons of the platform, PointsBet Online Sportsbook is a premium sports wagering platform that you can rely on. Install the app today to get started.
We hope that information from this article was helpful but, if you still have any doubts, do not hesitate to check other reviews that we prepared for you. There are a lot of options on the sportsbooks market in Iowa, and you can be sure that we choose only the best ones for you:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is PointsBet online sportsbook legal in Iowa?
- Iowa has legalized sports betting, and PointsBet is the fourth sports wagering platform you can use.
Who can play at PointsBet in Iowa?
- Bettors who are above the age of 21 years are eligible to start wagering on the platform. It is recommended to stay away from the off-shore betting sites.
Does PointsBet charge fees in Iowa?
- There are no hidden fees or charges for making deposits or withdrawals at PointBet. It is one of the eminent benefits of playing at a premium wagering site.
Are PointsBet winnings taxed in Iowa?
- The income from gambling in the form of sports wagering is taxable in Iowa. Even if you are not a resident of the state but engage in Iowa's gambling activities, your winnings will be subject to taxes.
How long does it take to withdraw from PointsBet sportsbook in Iowa?
- There are different types of withdrawal methods used at the platform and the time duration depends on the type of method. For instance, eWallet payments hardly take a few hours, whereas check payment can take 3-4 business days.