FanDuel Sportsbook IA Review – How to Bet in Iowa
Promo Code $1,000 Free Bet
A famous name in the online sports betting industry in the United States of America, FanDuel sports betting, has changed the gaming sector’s wagering scenario. Now, from 2019, Iowa is the seventh state in the country to taste betting on different games online. It is the brainchild of a backyard discussion back in 2009 between the five founders in Texas. FanDuel Sportsbook got its start as an effort to make it a fantasy sports game changer. It has provided an excellent betting platform to bet on various sports online, which is equally reliable, and it has been accepted with open arms by bettors across the US. This IA FanDuel Sportsbook review will help you understand it better in the sections below.
Promos and Bonuses Offered by Fanduel Sportsbook in Iowa
Like other online betting platforms, FanDuel Sportsbook has also efficiently placed its marketing strategies to attract more online gamers. One of the most on-point techniques that have worked in their favor is the various promotions and bonuses they offer.
The FanDuel Sportsbook, made legal in Iowa in 2019, works to offer the best gambling facilities. It provides an IA FanDuel promo code and Iowa FanDuel Sportsbook bonus that makes betting more exciting. The various types of promotions it entices wagerers with are:
- $1000 Risk-Free Bet. When a bettor registers for the first time, they are offered a risk-free first bet of $1000.
- Play Free All season. Players get a free NFL entry after you sign up and also on every NFL week.
- Deposit Bonus. Bettors are eligible for a deposit bonus of up to $500 while making their first-ever deposit on fantasy sports.
- Refer A Friend. Wagerers can obtain a $10 for referring a friend to FanDuel Sportsbook. The best part, the friend also receives $10.
- FanDuel also welcomes first-timers with a bonus code and promo code to keep them hooked up.
Are There Any FanDuel Sportsbook Iowa Loyalty Programs and Special Offers?
FanDuel Sportsbook, as much as it emphasizes targeting potential gamblers, makes sure that its existing players do not feel left out. They have a policy that when one registers themselves with FanDuel accounts, they are automatically taken up in the Players Club, where players earn FanDuel Points (FDP). These bettors obtain points for every game they play, which is 5 FDPs for a dollar played, and these points are counted for a month.
The points that a wagerer earns determines their Players Club membership status level for the next month. These FDPs are only valid for a year, but the numbers can be revived by placing a bet with some balance remaining. There are a few perks of being a member of the club, and they are:
- New Levels – New players can earn rewards from 50 FDPs.
- Increased Free Plays – Club members are eligible for up to five free plays every month.
- Track On App – Bettors can track membership status levels with the mobile app.
There are rewards according to their Players Club status, and these are:
- Free Agent. It requires 50 FDPs to become one and will gain $250 free play in a month and $50 a week.
- Practice Squad. One is eligible for it with 125 FDPs, and they get free plays worth $500 monthly and $125 weekly.
- Reserve. With 250 FDPs, players can earn $1000 free plays a month and $200 a week.
- Prospect. 500 FDPs earn a gambler the status of a Prospect and offer them monthly $2000 and weekly $400 free plays.
- Rookie. To be a Rookie, one requires 1250 FDPs and obtains $3000 free plays a month and $500 a week.
- Pro. A FanDuel’s bettor needs 2500 FDPs to become a Pro. They will then gain access to monthly $4000 and weekly $750 free plays.
- All Star. With 7500 FDPs, one lands in the All Star league and receives $7000 free plays a month and $1000 a week.
- MVP. When a FanDuel’s player turns MVP, he/she gathers 25000 FDPs and receives $25000 free plays per month along with access to special promotions and premium customer support.
- Hall Of Famer. With 125000 FDPs, a member becomes a Hall of Famer and earns $25000 free plays a month. They also gain access to special promotions and premium customer support, along with a personal account manager and FanDuel merchandise.
- Legend. At the penultimate level, Legend requires 600,000 FDPs and gives out monthly $25000 free plays. They also get access to special promotions, premium customer support, a personal account manager, and FanDuel merchandise.
- Goat. It is the highest status level, and it requires 2,500,000 FDPs and over. In this rank, FanDuel gamblers earn $25000 free plays a month and get special promotions, premium customer support, a personal account manager, and FanDuel merchandise.
Variations of Sports That You Can Bet at FanDuel Sportsbook in Iowa
FanDuel Sportsbook Iowa offers its players the opportunity to bet online on any ongoing major sports event. Gamblers can also wager with their mobile applications to receive every detail of the sports up for betting. You choose to bet on various sports, such as football, soccer, basketball, etc. You can also go for the FanDuel Sportsbook odds and pick golf, races, and many more individual events. FanDuel even allows players to wager on MMA and boxing fights, too. The sports events included in their list are:
- National Basketball Association (NBA) – Playoff and regular games of the preseason.
- National Football League (NFL) – Playoff and regular games of the preseason.
- National Hockey League (NHL) – Playoff and regular games of the preseason.
- Major League Soccer (MLS)
- Major League Baseball (MLB) – All games
- Golf – European and PGA events
- MMA – Mixed Martial Arts
The Types of Bets You Can Place on FanDuel Sportsbook Iowa
The various types of bets available in Iowa that you can wager on through the Iowa FanDuel Sportsbook app or the website are as follows:
- Point Spread. It is the most popular bet for sports online. In such wagers, the oddsmaker makes points that they assume the winning team will score. A point spread is a term used for the winning margin. It is beyond who turns out victorious or loser; point spread is about the points you place your bet with.
- Moneyline. This wager depends more on the winner and loser of the game. Simultaneously, placing odds can also make a lot of difference in such bets.
- Parlays. Parlays are an amalgamation of different types of FanDuel Sportsbook bets that are combined into one. The bets are placed on numerous games integrated into one ticket. If all your wagers are right, you win a payout. Similarly, the more stakes placed, the larger the payout.
- Teasers. When gamblers place bets on a team with a point spread that is winning is called a teaser. You can get a better payout by making more changes on the point spread.
- Propositions. These are also known as prop bets. Propositions are placed on events within the game, such as who will win the toss, or for how will score the first goal, etc. These wagers are also available on various individual games. The higher the importance of the game, the better range of prop bets.
- Live In-Play. It is a form of betting on the odds of the game. With changing scores, the odds of the event changes, too, as the game proceeds. Live in-play bets are exciting and bring forth the wagerer’s knowledge of the game.
- Futures. The name itself is sufficient to explain what kind of a bet this is. These are placed before the events or sport commences. It is a perfect example of the odds.
FanDuel Sportsbook Mobile Apps and Software in Iowa
Be it the FanDuel Sportsbook Android app or an iOS device, it is one of the top quality. It offers you the facility of placing bets and also tracking your winnings. While the iOS app can be downloaded directly from Apple’s App Store, for an Android app, you have to get the download link from FanDuel’s official website.
How Does the Depositing & Withdrawal Work With FanDuel Sportsbook?
Players prefer sports betting sites that offer convenient transaction options and systems. FanDuel Sportsbooks site and app are also quite reliable, which makes it an absolute favorite for gamblers. There various options available are:
- Credit And Debit Cards. This gambling platform accepts both MasterCard and Visa cards. However, you have to ensure that the bank you use for your financial needs allows wagering transaction needs.
- FanDuel Prepaid Card. This mode of payment is available online. You have to deposit money first before using the card. It is somewhat similar to debit and credit cards.
- PayPal. You can also deposit money for betting on sports online using your PayPal account.
- ACH (e-Check). You can also choose to pay through e-checks. However, it takes around three to six days to deposit money on your FanDuel Sportsbook account.
- Online Bank Transfer. FanDuel Sportsbook also allows online bank transfers to deposit money for their wagerings. These are, however, better in processing than e-checks.
- PayNearMe. You can also opt for PayNearMe for your transactions. But, this is the least preferred option for players.
As the depositing options, the withdrawal choices are equally important to cash out your winnings. Let us take a look at them.
- Bank Check. To cash out your winnings, you can also request a check withdrawal. However, it may take up to 7-10 days.
- ACH (e-checks). Like you use ACH for depositing money, you can also use it to withdraw your wins. It also takes 3-4 days to deposit the funds into your account.
- Paypal. You can ask the operators to deposit your money into your PayPal account, but it is essential that you had at least made one deposit through this account.
FanDuel Sportsbook has been a massive hit in the United States and is only increasing in popularity with time. Right from sports betting to fantasy sports wagering, gamblers have found a sports betting platform that they love. With being legal in Iowa, bettors in this state can finally gamble without any risks of falling into any trouble and without compromising on the fun and user experience. If you are an ardent wagerer, then you must try FanDuel Sportsbook at least once in your lifetime. We bet you will only return again and again.
We hope that information from this article was helpful but, if you still have any doubts, do not hesitate to check other reviews that we prepared for you. There are a lot of options on the sportsbooks market in Iowa, and you can be sure that we choose only the best ones for you:
FanDuel Sportsbook Frequently Asked Questions
Is FanDuel online sportsbook legal in Iowa?
- Yes, FanDuel has been legalized in Iowa since 2019. It is the seventh state in the United States of America to allow online sports betting.
Who can play at FanDuel in Iowa?
- Anyone who is an ardent lover of gambling and is 21 and above can choose to play FanDuel in Iowa. A betting enthusiast above this age limit can enjoy the wagering experience.
Does FanDuel charge fees in Iowa?
- No, FanDuel does not charge any fees in Iowa to register. It is entirely free; you only pay cash when you want to go for your first real money bet or wagers after that.
Are FanDuel winnings taxed in Iowa?
- Yes, gambling winnings are taxed in Iowa. The more the winning amount, the higher the taxes applied to it.
How long does it take to withdraw from FanDuel Sportsbook in Iowa?
- It depends on the method of withdrawal you have chosen. However, even the most extended period does not take more time than 7-10 business days.